Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Running in the Rain

I am a big kid at heart. I remember as a child that my mom would let my sister and me go play outside as long as there was no thunder/lighting. My mom would put us in our swimming suits. She figured there would be less wet dirty clothing to wash. She's a smart one! We would  run around in the rain, jump into puddles, slide everywhere, dance, look up into the sky and try to drink rain water.  As an adult, I still love to play in the rain.  It's so much fun to play football in the rain, go for a run, or even a stroll with an umbrella. Kissing in the rain can be as  romantic as it looks in the movies; as long as it's not freezing rain. It's funny to me when people try to discourage me from going out in the rain. Why are people afraid to get wet and dirty?Go out and play in the rain. Let your inner child out.




Jogging on the 
 National Mall, DC



Jogging in the rain 
 Melbourne Beach, FL

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. May you please give your photo Jogging in the rain
    Melbourne Beach, FL for a cover of running music to be sell in itunes? Your name would be there of course.

    ReplyDelete